Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mayfair & Penzance

I told you I'd go back to the Caledon realm again. I usually do what I say I'm going to do. This time, I went to two of the Caledon sims - Mayfair and Penzance.

These are the Mayfair photos. They had some really nice houses there.





They had a few lovely gardens set up.


And several art galleries, and a branch of the Caledon Library.



They also had the Caledon Assassin's Guild building there. Now I know where to go if I need someone.. Ahem.. Taken care of..


Penzance was great, too. They had a movie set.

The little guy behind me is Klicker-Klack.

They rolled out the red carpet for me when I went to check them out.


There were prop and costume shops, and set pieces you could play with to create little shots like this one.


They were both great places to kick around in, if you like exploring whole sims.

I've got a few new places that I'll be posting photos of soon, and some posts of just random things I do throughout the days in Second Life.

Until next time!

No comments: